Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Personal Post #3

Personal Post #3

So two days ago, I got some cool stuff. And you know I love cool stuff. I got not one, but TWO graphics cards. For free.

The cards themselves aren't special; in fact, you might find them quite depressing. The one on the bottom is an ATI Radeon X1550 AGP (256 MB), and the one on top is a Radeon HD 2400 PCI (Also 256 MB). Someone lent these to me (I won't be disclosing their name for privacy reasons.) to use for testing, but the PC I was going to use was not with me as of Monday, so I just looked at them, admiring the poorly-rendered image on the heatsink. Interestingly enough, I actually have an HD 2400, but it has twice the vRAM as the other one, and it uses the AGP bus. I find it cool that I could use these, because for one, I love old computer stuff, and two, I don't usually see these for free, so this was a big surprise. Aside from that, I did some photoshopping.



BTW, it took me like 10 minutes to make that. That's all I have for now. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment